Brown & Brown's friendly small town service is bolstered by our national presence and strength. Our position as an insurance leader gives us the resources to maximize our auto insurance products and services while minimizing costs.
When you consider the price of insuring your car – and how devastatingly costly it can be not to insure it – our superior coverage options and low rates become especially important. To properly protect yourself from the always present danger of huge awards for auto liability, it is imperative to have the proper level of coverage for your particular situation.
If you have any doubts about the appropriate level of automobile coverage that's right for you, talk to your Brown & Brown agent. We have excellent plans available through reputable auto insurers, and we’ll be happy to help pinpoint the coverage best suited to your needs.
Compulsory Auto Policy Coverage
– what you must carry to drive in Florida
You are required by law to carry insurance to cover the following:
- Bodily injury to others
- Personal injury protection
- Bodily injury caused by uninsured auto
- Damage to someone else's property
– what you should carry for maximum protection
- Optional bodily injury to others (extends your compulsory coverage)
- Medical payments
- Substitute transportation
- Towing and labor
- Bodily injury caused by an underinsured auto